Wally Wallypower 58
“Exhilarating performance and pitch-perfect handling is fused with Wally’s taught aesthetic to offer guests a truly sublime experience on the water.”
Exhilarating performance and pitch-perfect handling is fused with Wally’s taught aesthetic to offer guests a truly sublime experience on the water.
Iconic lines marked out the original wallypower118, and the same purity of design has been passed on to the wallypower58. The large glass-and-carbon dome is instantly recognisable, and there’s Wally’s usual uncompromising focus on deck space for indoor-outdoor living.
Wrap-around glazing complements the angular sweep of the windscreen and envelops a large cockpit. This offers the room for an elegant polygonal dining table and a deep sofa. Cabinets on both sides can be filled with the owner’s choice of fridges, cooktops and storage to create a flexible galley.
A large sunpad dominates the aft deck, with its signature fold-down wings. In a unique twist, Wally has developed a striking electrical awning that swings up out of the deck like the roof of a soft-top car. A convertible passerelle-bathing ladder is hidden in the stern, and the aft platform lowers into the water at the touch of a button to launch / retrieve the tender and water toys.
Wally has put the volume to great use below, with a true double bed in the bow and a large shower room. Options then range from a comfortable double saloon to a guest cabin or a single crew berth, all with a guest shower and day head. Natural light streams in from overhead and Wally’s innovative virtual windows, so-called Magic portholes, relay camera images from outside. In this way, the hull lines remain pure and there is less risk when going alongside.
Top speed reaches a heady 38 knots with the optional upgrade to Volvo Penta IPS800 drives. But even at 32 knot cruising speed, the yacht has a 320 nautical mile range.
Number of engines:
3x VOLVO PENTA IPS800
- UPGRADED Engines – 3x VOLVO PENTA IPS800 (TOTAL 1800 HP)
- Guest cabin version
- Hull & deck painting metallic color: Iced Blue
- Light grey caulking on teak deck
- Awning for aft sun bathing and dining area with no.2 removable carbon poles
- WALLY waterproof cover for console, seating and sunbeds
- T-TOP electric opening
- Cover for windshield and side glasses
- Aft sunbed electric awning
- Comfort shower at stern carbon finishing
- Aft platform hydraulic/tender lift
- Retractable cradles on aft platform for Tender Williams turbojet 325
- VOLVO dynamic positioning system
- Autopilot for Volvo IPS
- Cockpit Volvo multitouch screens upgrade 22”– Diff. from STD 16”
- Chain counter integrated on display
- CCTV anchor area
- AIS Garmin (Automatic Identification System) Class B
- Radar GARMIN HD+
- Search light 24V electrically controlled
- Inverter 2.500 W–24V
- Generator Upgrade 15kW – Diff. from STD9, 5kW
- Watermaker 130l/h-“Sportfree”
- Air conditioning upgrade for interior area +exterior
- Gyro Stabilizer SEAKEEPER 9
- Icemaker on deck with independent tank
- Additional drawer fridge under portside bench
- Premium Sound pack JL Speakers +Subwoofer
- Internet 4G–Signal upgrade
- Apple TV HD
- Watertight socket inside aft sunbed storage
- Electric Inflator for water toys
- White underwater lights on stern (3) and sides (4)
- Carbon WC Diff. from STD (2)
- Pilot seatback/forward system
- Cockpit bench covers